Hi,

my problem is that i can't create files greater than 2G on hostfs.

I've done some tests if it is the software I use and the results are:

guest and host system are both fresh installed Gentoo systems with kernel
2.6.15.1

cmdline used: dd if=/dev/zero of=/path/to/mountpoint bs=1M count=4069

dd version: dd (coreutils) 5.2.1
glibc version: GNU C Library stable release version 2.3.5

>2G work for

host system --> any mounted fs
host system --> nfs
guest system --> rootfs
guest system --> nfs

>2G not working:

guest system --> hostfs         (result: File size limit exceeded)