From: Enjoy Mindful [enjoymind...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 1, 2015 9:00
To: Vijay Tandeker
Cc: user-mode-linux-user@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [uml-user] UML console not coming

On Sun, Aug 30, 2015 at 6:36 PM, Vijay Tandeker
<vij...@india.tejasnetworks.com> wrote:
> Dear Sir,
>        I am on Ubuntu-14.04 LTS, 32 bit  system and already installed
> "uml-utilities " package through "apt-get". But still getting the error.
>        Can I install the package mentioned by you for Fedora in Ubuntu system?

I'm not familiar with Ubuntu. So, I don't know. Could you please try
to compile/build uml kernel from upstream source code? It was about
one year ago, I had trouble with compiled binary uml kernel downloaded
from the internet. I built the uml kernel locally on my PC. And it
works for me.