We are using flink 1.6.2. For filesystem backend, we want to monitor
the state size in memory. Once the state size becomes bigger, we can get
noticed and take measures such as rescaling the job, or the job may fail
because of the memory.
      We have tried to get the memory usage for the jvm, like gc throughput.
For our case, state can vary greatly at the peak. So maybe I can refer to
the state memory size.
      I checked the metrics and code, but didn't find any information about
the state memory size. I can get the checkpoint size, but they are
serialized result that can not reflect the running state in memory.  Can
anyone give me some suggestions? Thank you very much.

回复