Jon,

You might think about putting a constraint on your table. I think the API
for constraints is flexible enough for your purpose, but I'm not exactly
sure how you would want to manage the results / side effects of your
observations.

Adam

On Tue, Sep 29, 2015 at 5:41 PM, Parise, Jonathan <jonathan.par...@gd-ms.com