I use accumulo 1.8.0,and I develop a ORM framework for conversion the scan
result to a object.

Before,I use Rowiterator because it faster than direct to use scan

RowIterator rows = new RowIterator(scan);
rows.forEachRemaining(rowIterator -> {
        while (rowIterator.hasNext()) {
                Map.Entry<Key, Value> entry = rowIterator.next();
        }
}

it works ok until I query 1000+ once .I found that when the range size bigger
then 1000,some data miss.
I think maybe I conversion it error ,so I change it to a map struct ,the row_id
as the map key ,and other as the map value ,the problem still exists.

Then I not use RowIterator,it works ok.
for (Map.Entry<Key, Value> entry : scan) {
}

Is the bug or my program error ?
Thanks.