No exception on write -- this is coming from the master when it goes to
assign work to the accumulo.replication table.  Some of the WALs are fairly
old.

Not too sure why it didn't get the attribute; my guess is server failure
before it was able to append the created time.  Some of the WAL files are
empty, others have data in them.  I think a tool will suffice for now when
the issue crops up, but it'll need to get fixed in the Master/GC so that,
after some condition, it will assign it a createdTime so replication will
occur -- or whenever the first metadata entry is added, give it a
createdTime.

--Adam