From: ivan bella [mailto:i...@ivan.bella.name]
Sent: 30 August 2017 21:57
To: user@accumulo.apache.org
Subject: Re: accumulo.metadata table online but scans hang

The problem you may have run into is that the WAL logs never got closed and
accumulo is waiting for them to be closed before processing them:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HDFS-8406.  There is a work around noted
which is to move the WAL file out of the way, then copy it back to the original
location.  The copy will be appropriately closed and the WAL recovery will
continue.