That sounds like a problem :)

The normal case is that you have two ZooKeeper instances, one for the primary and one for the peer. As such, it stands that the ZK quorum for your primary would not contain instance information for the peer Accumulo instance. What is the Accumulo instance name for the Accumulo cluster which is the "peer"? Remember that the "logical" name you give the cluster to uniquely identify the cluster for replication is different than the Accumulo instance name.

I would double check your Accumulo configuration, notably around the ZooKeeper quorum for replication. You can do this via the Accumulo shell doing something like `config -f replication`.

You can check the docs for a refresher on this: https://accumulo.apache.org/1.8/accumulo_user_manual.html#_instance_configuration