Hi Geoffry,

Thank you for the feedback!

Thanks to [1, 2], I was able to run Accumulo cluster on Google VMs and with
GCS instead of HDFS. And I used Google Dataproc to run Hadoop jobs on
Accumulo. Almost everything was good until I've not faced some connection
issues with GCS. Quite often, the connection to GCS breaks on writing or
closing WALs.

To all,

Does Accumulo have a specific write pattern, so that file system may not
support it? Are there Accumulo properties which I can play with to adjust
the write pattern?

[1]: https://github.com/cybermaggedon/accumulo-gs
[2]: https://github.com/cybermaggedon/accumulo-docker

Thank you!