From: Christopher <ctubb...@apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, December 23, 2020 1:22 PM
To: accumulo-user <user@accumulo.apache.org>
Subject: [External] Re: Accumulo on HDInsight

I have not had experience with HDInsight. My first thoughts are that if it
provides Hadoop and ZooKeeper for you, then that's a few less things to worry
about from a maintenance perspective for your Accumulo cluster. On the other
hand, if you can't run Accumulo nodes colocated with Hadoop DataNodes, then I
wonder if you're losing some performance due to lack of data locality (on top
of any performance hit from being in a virtual environment).

On Wed, Dec 23, 2020 at 12:19 PM Roberts, Geoffry [USA]