This missing class is certainly not a dependency of Accumulo. It could be a
dependency of Hadoop. However, there is no such version as Hadoop 3.6.2, so
it could also be something unique about your environment (a non-standard
version of Hadoop?). As Ed said, you should check your Accumulo class path.
If you have a non-standard version of Hadoop, you may have additional jars
that the default configuration of Accumulo's class path won't know about.

A full stack trace for the error you saw would help diagnose the problem,
if you're able to provide it.

Also, please be aware that it is recommended to use Accumulo 2.0.1 instead
of 2.0.0, because of CVE-2020-17533.