Your configurations look correct to me, and it sounds like it is partially
working as you are seeing files that need replicated in the Accumulo
Monitor. I do have the replication.name and all replication.peer.*
properties defined in accumulo-site.xml. Do you have all these properties
defined there?  If not, try setting them in accumulo-site.xml and
restarting your Accumulo services, particularly the Master and
TabletServers.  The Master may not be queuing work and/or the TabletServers
may not be looking for work.

You should see DEBUG-level logs in the TabletServers that say "Looking for
work in /accumulo/<instanceId>/replication/workqueue", so enable debug
logging if you haven't done so already in the generic_logger.xml file.

--Adam