This is certainly anecdotal, but we've seen this "ERROR: Read a frame size
of (large number)" before on our Accumulo cluster that would show up at a
regular and predictable frequency. The root cause was due to a routine scan
done by the security team looking for vulnerabilities across the entire
enterprise (nothing Accumulo-specific). I don't have any additional
information about the specifics of the scan. From all that we can tell, it
has no impact on our Accumulo cluster outside of these error messages.

--Adam