Hi Sumit thanks for replying , I stopped ambari-agent on the host and
restarted ambari server now I am getting host not found from UI as well as
from the api , however I can still see the host on ambari UI.

This is the message from ambari UI

404 status codereceived on DELETE method for API:
/api/v1/clusters/h2/hosts/bluedata-68.bdlocal

*Error message: *Not Found