From: Lian Jiang <jiangok2...@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, February 19, 2018 8:26 AM
To: user@ambari.apache.org
Subject: Re: cannot install GANGLIA-SERVER using blueprint

Thanks Aman. I have already been using sudo when start ambari server and ambari
agent.

Per
https://community.hortonworks.com/questions/118525/nagios-and-ganglia-integation-into-ambari.html,
 looks like nagios and ganglia are deprecated for ambari. Let me know if I
misunderstood anything. Thanks.

On Mon, Feb 19, 2018 at 12:53 AM, aman poonia