I need to setup a hadoop cluster (using HDP 2.6, ambari and blueprint) in a
secure environment which limits the ingress/egress ports and the
destinations/sources of internet traffic. For example, the hosts in this
environment only open 22, 443 ports and they can only access website A, B.

To setup a hadoop cluster in such an environment, I need to know below so
that ambari can work:

1. which ports need to be open.
2. which destinations/sources of internet traffic need to be permitted.

Other than searching document online and try-fail-try, is there a way to
get such information reliably so that I can more confidently ask people to
relax the environment? Appreciate any clue.