Thanks Brahma and Viraj for your well wishes.
Thanks for everything you both have done to help me reach this achievement.
I am truly grateful for your kindness and encouragement.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank the entire Apache Ambari
community for their support, guidance, and encouragement throughout my
journey.
I look forward to working closely with the Apache Ambari community and
contributing to the advancement of our shared goals.

Thanks & Regards
Arshad