---- On Mon, 11 Sep 2023 10:03:46 +0330 Jialiang Cai
<mailto:jialiangca...@gmail.com> wrote ---

The encoding bug you mentioned has been fixed, and the code has also been
submitted in a pull request (PR). You can provide feedback under the PR, which
seems to be more convenient than communicating via email.

https://github.com/apache/ambari/pull/3751

Done.

Also I managed to install the provided Ambari-3 rpms on rocky-linux 8 +
installed Zookeeper so far, with a few workarounds that I would provide if it
helps.

Are you aware of any branch that has both python3 and Bigtop stack with ranger
2.4? Or do you think it would be safe to merge these two branches:

https://github.com/wuzhuoming/ambari-python3/tree/AMBARI-26000-trunk

https://github.com/JiaLiangC/ambari/tree/AMBARI-25929

Sent using https://www.zoho.com/mail/

---- On Mon, 11 Sep 2023 10:03:46 +0330 Jialiang Cai <jialiangca...@gmail.com>
wrote ---

The encoding bug you mentioned has been fixed, and the code has also been
submitted in a pull request (PR). You can provide feedback under the PR, which
seems to be more convenient than communicating via email.

https://github.com/apache/ambari/pull/3751

On Sep 9, 2023, at 17:44, onmstester onmstester