Hi,
I recently came across information regarding the "bigtop-manager" project,
reportedly developed by main contributors of Apache Ambari. I am intrigued
by the potential of this project and curious about its current state and
future prospects.

Could you kindly provide more information about the bigtop-manager project?
Specifically, is it intended as a replacement for Apache Ambari?
Additionally, given the developments in this project, will Ambari be phased
out or abandoned, especially by the current active developers?

Your insights or directions to relevant resources on this matter would be
highly appreciated.

Best regards,
Arjun