Uri Zeituni wrote:
Hi,
I need to compile my Beans: create stubs and skeletons. I need to deploy them on Websphere. Does anyone knows how to do that? I saw that <ejbc> task is supported only for Weblogic, in addition I did not see any EJB compile task defined in Websphere's ANT tasks.
Can anyone give a hint or help?
Many thanks,
Uri Zeituni

if you can, use EJb3 or hibernate. Hibernate is good and it works, EJB3 is, well, a kind of standardised hibernate. But with it and the annotations, you can
 -do persistence without any extra steps after compiling
 -test your persistence in simple junit tests.

things are still a bit unstable right now, but I would think very hard indeed about writing classic/legacy beans right now.