Hello Manjunath,

Are you sure you are referring to the right jar and build.xml file? The error mentions b2.jar whereas your build.xml is referring to b3.jar.

-Jaikiran

On 13/01/22 4:00 pm, Manjunath S wrote:
  Issue was in Initiated mail (
https://markmail.org/thread/al5hvuxmpqtbg6xy) since
i did not mail when Stefan replied to my query, I will continue the query
in this mail.

Hi  Stefan Bodewig,

Path to, File ant-contrib-1.0b3.jar file is valid and it is downloaded from
Git via jenkins script. The same is working on the Windows platform.

The issue " CLASSPATH element
/Users/rrr/workspace/_xxx_/_yyy_/ant-contrib-1.0b2.jar is not a JAR."
occurs in MAC Platform for below lines in build.xml (build.xml is our
project build. This build.xml is used, we are using ANT tool to build our
project, via this build.xml file)

About ant-contrib-1.0b2.jar file

we have followed step 2 of installation mentioned in
http://ant-contrib.sourceforge.net/