Hi Claude,

Thanks for your input. I agree with you.

I looked at the issues registered in JIRA
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/ANY23/issues/ANY23-294?filter=allopenissues

Many of these are optimizations rather than new features. Also, there are only
39 issues identified for the entire project right now... which indicates to me
that the library is pretty stable.

Lewis