Thanks so much, Tal.

I am about to test the Clearwater example for now and now I am wondering
how I can use key-based authentication when connecting to the remote
machine when running `aria executions start -vvv -s cw1 install`.?

Could you guide me on how to use the Docker plugin?
I was able to build a custom wagon based on the Docker plugin (1.3.2) and
installed it via `aria plugins install` which worked fine.
I am interested in a minimal working example and would like to start
exploring options from there...

A last question: What would I need to change to run a Clearwater
installation just locally on an Ubuntu machine, without making use of ssh?

Bye,
jo