Hi,

The error stack you are showing indicates that the blueprint for the blog
persistence bundle failed to start because there was no EntityManagerFactory
service. This could be the case for a number of reasons, for example missing
DataSources, Databases, missing JPA container bundles etc.

Are there other errors higher up the log?

Regards,

Tim