Hi Rolf,

In Java 7 the way in which javac reports warnings changed. This broke projects
using older versions of the maven compiler plugin (like Aries). The "errors"
are actually warnings, and go away when using a newer maven compiler plugin.
There's not much we can do about existing released versions I'm afraid.

Regards,

Tim