Yeah, thinking more about it, the way it uses a weaving hook it currently
expects to be started before other bundles. Thanks @Pierre for reminding us
of that!

I don't really like this ordering either though. Just a couple of thoughts
from my side:
* if you use static weaving this problem goes away, as the woven classes
are put inside the bundle - @Ray would static weaving be an option for you?
* with dynamic weaving it should be possible to enhance SPI Fly so that it
can act on existing bundles by refreshing them. Would this make sense for
this use-case?

Best regards,

David