Hello,

Have you considered using Aries Transaction Control to manage your
transactions? This is a much more reliable way to deal with transactions that
run across module boundaries, and it is much clearer which resources have
“opted in” to the transaction.

Best Regards,

Tim

On 1 Jun 2018, at 06:39, Mohideen, Kaja (Nokia - IN/Chennai)