Hi all...

Having difficulties with Atlas notifications.   This use case (simplified)
is now using a .8 within an HDP Sandbox (2.6.4 from 2018-01) just to be
sure I have the mechanics worked out.

Hoping to see Entity related messages when I create a new Hive table.
The Hive table is created successfully, and the table appears just fine in
Atlas, but I never get any messages in the ATLAS_ENTITIES or ATLAS_HOOK
topics.....    The topics appear to be created just fine, and the port and
others settings seem to be correct in the atlas config file.....

atlas.notification.create.topics=true
atlas.notification.embedded=false
atlas.notification.replicas=1
atlas.notification.topics=ATLAS_HOOK,ATLAS_ENTITIES
Any suggestions on what to look for?  ...or what I'm missing or not setting
correctly?

Thanks!

Ernie

Ernie Ostic