Hi, Thanks for replying!

As mentioned by you, I tried to use setVersion() for an entity but it's not
reflecting on to the DB. Every time when I read it again its set to 0 again.

*Q1-* How can I directly query the Janus graph to see what is persisted in
it. Also, I am unable to see how call graph trace to graph API to see how
updates to entities are reflected in the backend.
*Q2-* DO we need to do anything else also after say *dbEntity.setVersion(new
Random().nextLong());*  function call to persisit the updated the version
number permamanently.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Anshu Shukla