Hi,

I need the ability to run a few pre-lauch steps (e.g. create a custom work
directory) and post launch steps (e.g. docker inspect) on the physical host
when launching a docker container. These steps need to run external to the
docker container being launched. Based on the documentation, I couldn't
find a way to achieve these in Apache Aurora. Can someone let me know if
this is indeed possible?

I also wanted to know if arbitrary resources modeled in Mesos can be
expressed in an Aurora job definition, assuming that resource isolation is
handled externally.

Thanks,
Bharath