Thanks Erb for the great details.
1) Assume we have 1000 customer, each of the customer has 1000 periodical
cron jobs. I would like the schedule the total 1M jobs across a pool of
machines. If Aurora can't take this load, any suggestion/candidate ?
2) 40 tasks per second. Is there a way to change the default by
configuration instead of modifying the code ?

Thank you very much !

--
Regards, Zi-Liang

Mail:zlchen....@gmail.com