When you go to the scheduler website, you should be able to expand the task
event history of a terminated instance (by clicking on the + icon). What does
it say there?

From: Ziliang Chen <zlchen....@gmail.com>
Date: Saturday 25 June 2016 at 15:08
To: "user@aurora.apache.org" <user@aurora.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Prevent service Job moved from one machine to another periodically

Hi Erb,

As always, appreciate for your quick response!
With your statements, I can understand Aurora's philosophy absolutely. But in
my case, my service program is up and running there in good state, it seems
that Aurora scheduler will kill my service program periodically and move it to
another machine. I expect my service program running there forever unless there
is a restart/crash etc.

On Sat, Jun 25, 2016 at 8:27 PM, Erb, Stephan