Hi Tarun,

We recently moved to using a custom Vagrant basebox rather than installing
everything we need at provision-time to speed up the process of re-creating
the vagrant environment. The process for creating the basebox is still well
documented though, you can find details in the README here:
https://github.com/apache/aurora/tree/master/build-support/packer as well
as the actual set up for the image in the build.sh script found in that
directory.

Cheers,

Joshua

On Tue, Jul 26, 2016 at 8:32 AM, Gogineni, Tarun <gogin...@frib.msu.edu>
wrote:

> Hi,
>

> The Vagrantfile included with the aurora git repo is basically just an
> file system image download. Normally, Vagrantfiles have somewhat more
> documentation and detail as to the process of installation ... is there any
> documentation that details the steps used to create the Vagrant environment?
>

> Thank you!

  • Vagrantfile Gogineni, Tarun
    • Re: Vagrantfile Joshua Cohen