All,

The vote to move from the legacy ASF git hosting to the GitBox service has
passed. When we finish our move we cannot guarantee that the the legacy ASF
git repository will continue to be operational. Thus, I encourage users to
evaluate dependencies and prepare to make changes accordingly.

As we transition from our ReviewBoard workflow to our GitHub based workflow
we will be doing our best to keep the turbulence to a minimum but
unforeseen challenges may rise up.

I ask that users bear with us and report any issues they encounter during
and after our transition. I'd also like to ask for help updating our
documentation to reflect our change in workflow once the migration is over.

Thanks!

-Renan