All,

We are in dire need of folks who would be willing to commit time to review
patches and submit patches to maintain the project. Small things like
submitting a patch to upgrade our Mesos dependency (or any other dependency
really) go a long way towards keeping the project up to date.

Unfortunately, many of the members of the Aurora Project Management
Committee (PMC) have either moved on from the project or are not in a
position to dedicate time to the project.

I brought up the topic of PMC inactivity on September 5th to the PMC. Until
today I've only heard from two other PMC members about this topic
privately. That is the current situation the project is currently in.

This means there is a very real chance that if we don't get volunteers, the
project will fall behind and, ultimately, become unmaintained.

Therefore if you use this project and would like to see its development
continue, please consider helping us maintain it by submitting patches or
code reviews.

Thanks

-Renan