Folks,

Please chime in as we need feedback from the community to figure out a path
forward.

If there is no feedback received by the end of next week the plan will be
to make 0.22.X the last version of Aurora with guaranteed support for
Python2. Any versions released after 0.22.X will only be guaranteed to work
with Python3.

-Renan