I've never done this, but I were to try I'd start by looking at Confluent's
JDBC sink connector.

http://docs.confluent.io/3.1.1/connect/connect-jdbc/docs/index.html

It's going to have all the moving parts you need. The question will be
whether it's too heavy-weight and requires too much setup. Not having used
it, I don't know.