Thanks Rob for your proposal, I will take a look to plantmul.

And John your idea is so clean and easy.. as a matter of fact I'm already
creating the java classes from the avro (I use them to as message transport
pojos), so I only have to reuse that conversion in my CI together with some
java-to-uml solution and I will have always an updated UML of my domain!
Thanks a lot guys!