Hi Abhishek,

The throws something in your protocol will be compiled into a throws
something in Java.
The definition of something must be an error (not a record), which will be
compiled into a subclass of AvroRemoteException.

So while your exact requirement cannot be satisfied, you will get something
similar.

Kind regards,
Oscar

--