Hi,

What do you mean by testing if the flag is successfully turned on? Do you
need to test its effects? Are you willing to trust the tests we have on the
flag?

As for testing the performance difference, we do have a performance test
module. Perhaps you can use the same technique?

Kind regards,
Oscar

--
Oscar Westra van Holthe - Kind <os...@westravanholthe.nl>