Hi,
I am trying to push data from my Flink stream application to a redis
cluster. I'm following the guide at [1], but I believe the example given
might be outdated. Specifically, in the code:

FlinkJedisPoolConfig conf = new FlinkJedisPoolConfig.Builder()
    .setNodes(new HashSet<InetSocketAddress>(Arrays.asList(new
InetSocketAddress(5601)))).build();

*the setNodes() method is not present in my distribution of Bahir.* Here's
the dependency as per [1]:

<dependency>
  <groupId>org.apache.bahir</groupId>
  <artifactId>flink-connector-redis_2.11</artifactId>
  <version>1.0</version>
</dependency>

I tried browsing through the Builder() class for a new method related to
setting nodes but couldn't find any. What is the issue? Is the example code
outdated or have I downloaded the wrong dependency? Which method do I use
for connecting  to a redis cluster?

[1] https://bahir.apache.org/docs/flink/1.0/flink-streaming-redis/

Thanks,
Manas Kale