Good morning,

I follow your work in developing spark streaming and structured streaming
connectors for MQTT servers. In particular, my interest is for the
spark-sql-streaming-mqtt connector which development has stopped since
spark-2.4 release. I would like to ask you if there is any specific reason for
not supporting the newer versions of spark or if there are constraints that
have to do with spark-3 features. My main goal is to build a spark based
application that needs to connect via structured-streaming with mqtt servers,
it would be really helpful if you had any feedback or guidance for achieving
the intended result.

Regards,

Alexandrinaki Dimitra