Oh my bad. I know there's some limitation about the number of members/history when using the free version.

Thanks !
Regards
JB

On 03/27/2017 10:27 PM, Dan Halperin wrote:
There are 106 members in the channel right now. I think the problem is the
number of outstanding invitations. (Folks, if you've got an invite -- please
accept!)

On Mon, Mar 27, 2017 at 4:39 AM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <j...@nanthrax.net