Hi,  Thank you so much for your comments! Those were really helpful in making
improvements to our work :) For question asked by Jesse, we are taking the
examples from Beam and did not notice any lambda expression there. For us, it
was surprising to see java in this functional and generic coding styles when
using beam API. But after getting used to it, its convenience did amaze us.
Claire

    On Tuesday, August 8, 2017 4:53 PM, Eugene Kirpichov <kirpic...@google.com>