The Apache Beam community is pleased to announce the availability of the
2.1.0 release.

This release adds support for multiple new IOs (AmqpIO, CassandraIO,
HCatalogIO), limited streaming support in Python DirectRunner along with a
usual batch of bug fixes and improvements. For all major changes in this
release, please refer to the release notes [2].

The 2.1.0 release is now the recommended version; we encourage everyone to
upgrade from any earlier releases.

We’d like to invite everyone to try out Apache Beam today and consider
joining our vibrant community. We welcome feedback, contribution and
participation through our mailing lists, issue tracker, pull requests, and
events.

- Ahmet Altay, on behalf of the Apache Beam community.

[1] https://beam.apache.org/get-started/downloads/
[2]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12319527&version=12340528