I wrote an OSM PBF parser for Beam. It took ~8h to parse the planet on one
core, but that could be improved with a reshuffle after the actual read
transform.

I also wrote a simple key class. Useful for bucketing geo data into smaller
chunks.
- constructor takes desired grid size in kilometers
- get key from lat/lon

Jacob