Hi Likasz,
           I am not sure whether I can reproduce in the DirectRunner, as am
taking retry and checkpoint mechanism of Flink into consideration. In other
words, the issue am facing is, any exception in the operation post
GroupByKey and the pipeline restarts, those particular elements are not
being processed in the next run.