Yes you're right. I believe this is the use case that I'm after. So if I
understand correctly, transforms that do aggregations just assume that the
batch of data being aggregated is passed as part of a tensor column. Is it
possible to hook up a lookup call to another Tensorflow Serving servable for a
join in batch mode?
Will a saved model when loaded into a tensorflow serving model actually have
the definitions of the metadata when retrieved using the tensorflow serving
metadata api?
Thanks,Ron
    On Tuesday, January 16, 2018, 6:16:01 PM PST, Charles Chen