Dynamic file writes generate 1 set of files (shards) for every pane firing
of every window of every destination. File naming policy is required to
produce different names for every combination of (destination, shard index,
window, pane) so you never have to append or overwrite. A new element
arriving for a destination after something for that destination has already
been written will simply be in the next pane, or in a different window.