Le 26 mars 2018 22:58, "Lukasz Cwik" <lc...@google.com> a écrit :

Since your fastCompletionStage implementation was just a pass through, how
do you expect to implement the other methods on the completion stage and
still not take a performance hit on the per element call since
the fastCompletionStage did not actually implement any of the other methods?

It would implement them. Just intended to show the api was more than ok and
perf dont justify to not use it.

>>> negligible. e.g.  https://stackoverflow.com/questions/46116443/dataflow-